Thursday, January 20, 2005

Cut it

there is this sandwich shop that sells half of a submarine sandwich (hoagie, hero), a tiny bag of chips and a 16oz soda for $5.25, which I think is a good deal. The bread is baked right there and sometimes you can even get it warm it's so fresh, anyway regardless of the size or shape of a sandwich, with very few exceptions, I like it to be cut in half. So, I asked could you cut that? and the dude looks over to Leo and says "See, you're making trouble" and I say "What? I always like them cut." Leo then explains to me that he and this one other guy out of the six or seven that makes sandwiches are the only one that cut without being asked.

Sandwiches need to be cut - always and any sandwich guy worth his salt knows this.

So, thank you Leo and your other friend too.

No comments: