Thursday, January 13, 2005

If justice is unjust then it's not justice

“I heard about you little escapade the other night. So, where was it.”

It’s the one that is really scared of mice. She’s really scared of mice because while in her college dorm she would have these dreams that mice were crawling all over her only one night she found out it wasn’t a dream. Her dorm was adjacent to the kitchen and her bed was in the way of wherever from the mice where coming.

“I rather not say.”

“I would rather that you did.”

“How would it make things better?”

“I don’t know but please tell me.”

“It was in one of the gift baskets.”

I didn’t recognize the look I was getting from her. It was sort of a bewildered look.

“Do you feel better now?”

“Yes. I do.”

Moments later I find out that a member of the staff has been sneaking items from the basket in question and bragging about it a bit. Sometimes justice just happens.

Maybe I will get a snake to help with the mouse problem because really what kind of weirdo doesn’t like snakes?

Side note: snakes aren’t slimy, they’re scaly but even that is probably not what you think it is.

No comments: