Saturday, January 08, 2005

yeah, that'll do

Don't Rock My Boat


Huh, please don't you rock my boat
'Cause I don't want my boat to be rocking anyhow
Please don't you rock my boat, no
'Cause I don't want my boat to be rocking
I'm telling yo that ohh-ooh-ohh I like it like this
Can you miss
And you should know, ooh-ohh, when I like it like this
I'm a really it's, ooh yeah
You satis-satis-satisfy my soul, morning time, evening cold
satisfy my soul, yes I been a telling you
Bake me the sweetest cakes
I'm happy inside all the time
Oh can't you see, what you've done for me, yeah
You make me feel like
Oh can't you see, what you've dont for me, yeah
You make me feel like
When we bend a new corners
We feel like a sweepstakes winners, yeah
Whe-en we bend a new corners
We feel like sweepstake winners
And I say ohh-ooh-oh, I like it like this [yes I do]
And you should know ooh-oh, when I like it like this
I got it, just can't miss, ooh
Satis-satisfy my soul darling, make me love you in the
morning time yeah
If ever I treated you bad, make it up to me one time
'Cause I'm a happy inside all the time
I want yo beside me, yeah, to be mine
One thing you got to do is when a we holding hands together,
you've got to know that we lo-love eachother, yeah
And if everytime you should walk away from me, now
You'll know I need your sympathy, yea-ah
Can you see
Do yoy believe me
Oh, darling, darling
I'm calling, calling
Satisfy my soul
Satisfy soul
Never, never...
Never give it up now
All in the same boat
Rocking on the same route
We got to get together
Loving each other
And can't you see, what I've got for you, yeah
I'm happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, and not even time be blue, now
Come a little closer
Satisfy my soul

- Bob Marley

No comments: