Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Can I tell you something? Are you listening?

So, the meeting runs late, way late, I get to the second job at 11:30PM and assess the damage. Not much, most of the changes are minor and for checks there are just two I have to write. So, probably you know the deal by now, I’m going goof off until I can’t possibly get the stuff done until 2:00AM, then go home and try to sleep for four hours before I have to get up again for the first job.

I had three meetings today, communication is a lost art or maybe it’s listening that is the lost art.

My money is on the listening.

So, one my way to the second job I realize I haven’t eating anything all day, well except for coffee which I hear may or may not be a food, anyway there are two choices stop by the 7-11 or the Chinese Restaurant, every place else is closed. I would really like Chinese but I don’t want to wait the seven minutes after the order so I go with 7-11. I got a small bag of Smartfood Popcorn and a small bag of Salsa Doritos and a bottle of Arizona Ginseng Ice Tea.

I should keep a notepad by the bed tonight so I won’t forget the screwed up dreams I’m bound to have.

In other news, I’ve given up on thinking.

It was too much of a liability.

In other news still, I have photos on the trolley and the subway to go with the bus but you won't get them until later. Somehow a lady's ass is prominent in the subway photo but I was being covert so it's not like I was really looking at what was in the shot.

If you must know I was being covert because what type of spaz just takes random photos while riding public transportation?

No comments: