skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
my magnificence is only rivaled by my modesty
Disclaimer: some of these thoughts are uncooked.
Sunday, January 09, 2005
ducks in the dark
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About:
I say things like they are true.
e-male: greencatfish at gmail dot com
Search This Blog
My Blog List
John is short for Johnner
-
i'm an open window when you've locked all the doors
-
tonypierce.com + busblog
-
Kingesqv5
-
the known universe» The Known Universe
-
BRAND TRUEBOY
-
Lisa's Place
-
NOTHING TO SAY
-
Twenty Thousand Dollars Worth of Sneakers
-
Fat Free Milk......
-
Moxie
-
Unwashed Depressive
-
Le Mort d'Simpel
-
Chicana on the Edge
-
sweaty blistered sneaker toe
-
Blog Archive
►
2026
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2023
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2022
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2020
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2019
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
2018
(6)
►
December
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
2017
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2016
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(25)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(48)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(151)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(27)
►
2010
(158)
►
December
(53)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(159)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(24)
►
2007
(429)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(52)
►
February
(45)
►
January
(69)
►
2006
(572)
►
December
(46)
►
November
(73)
►
October
(60)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(48)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(42)
►
April
(48)
►
March
(45)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(68)
▼
2005
(630)
►
December
(43)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(58)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(64)
►
May
(70)
►
April
(74)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(53)
▼
January
(73)
Dreaming is different than sleep walking
Thump...
Loser
safe ain't fun (mostly)
I talk like this
tiger tom dixon's blues
Boston Born, Boston Died
This historical moment
Recipes that I keep in my head
what was up for one is sometimes down for another
Oh, yeah
I start with stone but end with air
that makes me a bird feeder
snow what?!
I try to wait and then see
How to screw up doing nothing
Down the street
sometimes, I'm pleasant (actual email)
Cut it
I'm about to eat my nuts
more public trans
keep it moving
Can I tell you something? Are you listening?
Public trans
I tell myself to "Just shut up" frequently but I n...
Same, same
yard waste
stump used to be
I get this all the time
Egads man just look at the lizard.
in the key of g
If justice is unjust then it's not justice
Do or Don't
I would rather know than not, mostly
Sweet bejesus
Sometimes, I don't know either.
I do smile just not on camera (yeah, I heard that ...
Tim’s little secret for filing success.
Why this is funny
Baby, it's the little things.
The 'Enter' key is the Carriage Return
Please just use the mouse traps
I have a confession to make
"Timmy, I have six mouse traps how do you bait the...
Quote of the Day
Sheesh, give me a brake. It takes a moment to get ...
What the heck is this thing doing?
I guess I have this blogger addiction which is fac...
Sshhh...
Some record
too much
Six to one, half dozen or another
ducks in the dark
I miss my hat
It's easy to amuse me at times
More of just me talking to myself
I got my hairs cut today. ... The neice was by a...
yeah, that'll do
People look at her then they look at me
Just give
the squeeze box
Handy
No title
I had a post going about how I sometimes choose to...
"It's not a matter of whether you love her, it's a...
Oooo... Training
"I'm gonna hafta take a point"
If you weren’t as attractive as you are would I st...
I forgot the title
Sometimes I do
think
"You probably don't give a shit, but..."
It's illegal to keep a coon in the house without a...
►
2004
(597)
►
December
(73)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(46)
►
September
(58)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(43)
►
June
(54)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(44)
►
March
(60)
►
February
(68)
►
January
(28)
Labels
bar
(1)
bio
(2)
blogging
(1)
Bob
(1)
buck
(1)
Danielle
(1)
define
(1)
dictionary
(1)
didn't make the cut
(1)
ditching friends
(1)
doubts
(1)
draft
(1)
dumbass
(1)
feathered friends
(1)
if I were smart
(1)
martini
(1)
neices
(1)
nieces
(2)
non-inclusive
(1)
nuts
(1)
onefivetwo
(4)
She is G
(1)
so
(6)
This is some of the stuff I save you from
(1)
voted best
(2)
wish
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment