Monday, June 06, 2005

i have this need to be everyone's favorite.

it bothers me when I'm not.

...

so, i was asked to help move a small clothes dryer.

so, i helped move a small clothes dryer. she had a two wheel truck available but i just hoisted the thing.

"How was Kathy?" my sister asked later

Kathy was the owner of the dryer

"She was alright. She got a hyperactive towards the end but she was okay for her"

"She says you're a heart-throb"

I think "Now you tell me. That's the kinda thing a guy needs to know"

i had to think over what i did, just to make certain i didn't do anything to encourage her.

it did stroke my ego. later, i came back to earth.

i probably should have made moving the dryer look like it was a bit more of an effort. i was actually trying to make it look easy because my back was still giving me trouble from the day before when i was gutting that room.

why didn't my sister tell me that before? what the heck was she thinking? where is that girl's head? I know she rather not be telling me those things but in matter such as this you need to put your own personal feelings aside.

...

i was at an old lunch place, it bothered me that i didn't get any special treatment, it would have bothered me more if i thought i was due special treatment.

it bothers me that sometimes i think i'm due special treatment.

but it was kinda nice just to be a nobody

No comments: