Tuesday, June 21, 2005

I'm sorry. I forgot you were there.

Actually, I didn't forget it just that not much has been happening.

I have a great ability to accomplish nothing in vast amounts of time.

I believe the most constructive thing that I managed to get done was to grill burgers on one of my five days off.

That's not entirely true.

I would tell of one of my other accomplishments but it involved the actual creation of beads.

I read 'The Pearl'. I, like my youngest sister, wasn't impressed with it either but it still sits amongst my other books.

I don't like reading library books, I prefer to be the first to turn the page on the books I read. I'll buy the book from the back of the row.

But I will read a book loaned from a friend.

I can read a paperback without creasing the spine. It's one of my skills. I have yet to parlay that skill into cold hard cash.

No comments: