Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I’ve been kinda in a funk, or is it a phunk now because of the blackeye peas, either or I’ve been in one or both.

I don’t know why. Things are going pretty well or at least should be.

So, I other day I was trying to decide how to get out of it.

I figured stay away from here (and by here I don’t mean this blog)

I figured stay away from there

I figured stay out of that place

I figured stay away from her and her and them

Then I looked over the list.

The list in total is my own doing.

I placed all those items into my life – free choice

The ‘problems’ on that list are my creation, created by past practice, created not by those individual parts but by how I handled those parts

or maybe how I didn’t or don’t handle those parts

or so I thought

then I asked what are the specific ‘problems’ with the people and places on that list and then I hemmed and hawed because at the end of the day I’m still rather fond of that list in total.

my problem is not with that list

the problem is with me

and the problem with that - I’m no good with me

I don’t think we’re on speaking terms

No comments: