Friday, June 03, 2005

the problem with tearing stuff out is that stuff has to go back in

so, i don't know why i'm here but i seem to be pretty consistent with it at times, i figure i could live with or without blogging but most every weekday i choose to live with it.

i've said before i usually come here, or visit others, when i'm bored. i often get bored

the rumor that Envy the Rain had started shipping is no rumor I got mine Tuesday.



i've been out in the field for work so writing notes and stuff on things to post have really been reduced in frequency.

to my surprise i have missed it.

...

I obligated myself to help a friend of a friend with house rehab, the friend in common will not be around.

it was last minute sort of, i got the call wedneday.

"This guy is looking for help. He should have mentioned it before but.." i was told

the guy's wife is pregnant which all of a sudden made everything a priority.

"I don't think i have any plans. I can help"

"Well, why don't you let me know tomorrow, think about it"

"All right"

On Thursday i called the friend in common, i got voice mail

"Hey, It's Tim, I'll help the guy. Give me a call"

Later

"Hi, Tim. I think others will show up at 9AM and stick around until 12. Don't feel that you have to stay"

if there is work to be done, i will feel obligated, the friend in common knows this but what can he do about it?

"Give the guy a call to find out if they're still on for Saturday morning" I was further told

Friday

"Hey, it's Tim. I was told that you might need some help this weekend"

"Yeah, I'm tearing down some walls and stuff. Some folks are showing up at 9. If that's too early feel free to come later"

"I'll shot for nine"

No comments: