Tuesday, June 14, 2005

"Tim! Pick up your intercom" is what I heard yelled from downstairs.

Yelling about an office is one of my pet peeves but then again I did have the "Do Not Disturb" function engaged on my phone so, what did I really expect of her. I always have that function engaged.

I disengaged the function and the intercom light lit up followed by the ringing of the phone.

"Hey! Timmy?"

"Yeah"

"You've installed the owner's AC's in the past, right?"

"Yup"

"And you have installed all of them? In every room that gets an AC you put the AC in by yourself?"

"Yup"

I thought there might be some part missing, some screw, some external support or something so I'm willing to help with information because putting those AC's in are a pain in the ass and I was glad not to be doing it, but then he asked "Even the big ones?"

"Yeah"

"the owner said you did it by yourself and I didn't believe her. I thought she was lying to me just to get me to do it. Well, you're a better man than me. I couldn't do it. My son couldn't do it. We had to wait until the both of us were together. I honestly thought the owner was wrong. Hell."

"Yeah, I've told her how difficult it is to put those in but she kept on asking me to do it. At least know she knows"

"Well, I'm impressed"

I try to keep my super powers secret

No comments: