Tuesday, June 14, 2005

So,...

When's the last time I stated a post with So?

June 5th - if you where really wondering - was the last time the first word of a post was so.

So, anyway...

I finished at about 2:30AM. I didn't know it was 2:30AM at the time, I thought it was closer to one. I was there doing a proposal for a good cause but I really didn't care.

I usually care.

I shut the office's central air conditioning off at 11PM because the noise causes the neighbor problems. At midnight it was still 83 degrees and humid. He should just buy his own AC is what I think, but he's kind of old and he's kind of a tight wad. I accommodate him anyway.

The proposal concerned a private school, grades K1 to 8. They need a permanent school building - the proposal demonstrates the feasibility of a building purchase.

The owner is the president of the school. She used to be just a parent of a student but then the powers that be tried to close the school, the owner made sure it stayed opened.

It hasn't been too bad for me though, for this cause, I have only had two nights where I haven't seen a bed, and only a dozen or so of long nights. A long night for me is past 2AM.

I usually like helping out because it gives me purpose - purpose greater than myself.

But last night I didn't really care. The proposal came out okay, it looks good but it could have been better. I could have made it look sleeker but...



But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.

hope that is seen is not hope; for why does one still hope for what he sees?


Lately, I've been seeing too much, I think.

I'm not comfortable with comfortable

No comments: