Friday, June 24, 2005

so, today’s a vacation day for me

so, yesterday, while it was most likely a Thursday to you, it was a Friday for me

so, after work, I walked to the bar

so, I had a few beers

so, then towards the end I’m sort of just looking about

so, then I notice the three barkeeps are all in front of me

so, then I further notice one is pouring shots into plastic shot cups

so, then I think - it’s kinda rude they didn’t ask me if I wanted to join in

so, then I notice there is already a shot sitting in front of me

so, I smiled and we all clinked the plastic cups the best we good in toasting like fashion and threw them back.

so, that happened three more times

so, that’s why I love that place



so, one of them asks me to come by on Saturday when she is working the day shift

so, while I’m thinking of a reply, another one asks, if I’ll be by on Sunday when she is working the day shift

so, then they both see me thinking

so, they both say “If it rains you’ll be here” because that’s what I said the last time they asked.

No comments: