skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
my magnificence is only rivaled by my modesty
Disclaimer: some of these thoughts are uncooked.
Thursday, June 09, 2005
looks like
i went insane at 3:37PM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About:
I say things like they are true.
e-male: greencatfish at gmail dot com
Search This Blog
My Blog List
John is short for Johnner
-
i'm an open window when you've locked all the doors
-
tonypierce.com + busblog
-
Kingesqv5
-
the known universe» The Known Universe
-
BRAND TRUEBOY
-
Lisa's Place
-
NOTHING TO SAY
-
Twenty Thousand Dollars Worth of Sneakers
-
Fat Free Milk......
-
Moxie
-
Unwashed Depressive
-
Le Mort d'Simpel
-
Chicana on the Edge
-
sweaty blistered sneaker toe
-
Blog Archive
►
2026
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2023
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2022
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2020
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2019
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
2018
(6)
►
December
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
2017
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2016
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(25)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(48)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(151)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(27)
►
2010
(158)
►
December
(53)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(159)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(24)
►
2007
(429)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(52)
►
February
(45)
►
January
(69)
►
2006
(572)
►
December
(46)
►
November
(73)
►
October
(60)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(48)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(42)
►
April
(48)
►
March
(45)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(68)
▼
2005
(630)
►
December
(43)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(58)
►
July
(28)
▼
June
(64)
that’s so weird she saidso, I looked at weirdthat’...
talk radio gets me so angry...so, dude's phone is ...
I have hill-billy tendencies
hair today gone tomorrow
I’ve been kinda in a funk, or is it a phunk now be...
I think the goatee or whatever the heck you cal...
I need a vacation from myself
I can't win my own argument yet I still argue with...
no no no, okay I'll do it
"You were right. That smudged all over the place."...
I finally got off my ass and mowed the lawn. Well,...
.
.
"Tits?"
so, today’s a vacation day for meso, yesterday, wh...
Hottness cuts you some slack - but just a bit
holy shit!
I was going to say that he helps with the little t...
stalworth
come back on a bad day
you forget - I saw the damn thing
I'm sorry. I forgot you were there.Actually, I did...
sometimes, I'm not on the ball
I was on the cell phone and holding two quarters i...
“I’m not pissed at you. I haven’t that kind of tim...
I read stuff like this"A Perfect Red: Empire, Espi...
Lane Smith - dead
I was late getting to work, the subway had switchi...
here's one more like normal... well normal for me
it's a defense mechanism my buffoonery is
"How the HECK am I supposed to know?!"that's what ...
"Tim! Pick up your intercom" is what I heard yelle...
So,...When's the last time I stated a post with So...
there is a lot of pressure when dating a goddess t...
I truly wish I could think of some titles sometimes
There was going to be waiting involved.I had a c...
"Do you even have any dreams?""Do day dreams count?"
I'm linked here - under it's like a dull hum, duly...
if i'm telling you to relax then you really have a...
looks like
i would blame the booze but i'm sober
watching the dead crow on the shoulder of the road...
it's the difference between a caress and a grope
23 minutes to go
45 minutes to go
blah, blah, blah and shit
at some point yesterday, a couple of us grabbed a ...
i'm forty fifth on the list for the search for 'se...
the grave has never frightened me
i don't want to be here todayit's the most i hadn'...
i've heard that the average American reads zero bo...
where'd the titles go?
she promised to show her tattoo today, the tattoo ...
Monday nights I usually have nothing scheduled. I ...
Please don't read that paper there
i have this need to be everyone's favorite.it both...
yeah, i got it rough
so, I helped the guy outhe just needed to gut one ...
"I called to see if you were working for that othe...
great, this is all i need
the problem with tearing stuff out is that stuff h...
so, i've been busy at workswhich cuts into my time...
so, i'm being good and not chewing my butterscotch...
...
►
May
(70)
►
April
(74)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(53)
►
January
(73)
►
2004
(597)
►
December
(73)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(46)
►
September
(58)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(43)
►
June
(54)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(44)
►
March
(60)
►
February
(68)
►
January
(28)
Labels
bar
(1)
bio
(2)
blogging
(1)
Bob
(1)
buck
(1)
Danielle
(1)
define
(1)
dictionary
(1)
didn't make the cut
(1)
ditching friends
(1)
doubts
(1)
draft
(1)
dumbass
(1)
feathered friends
(1)
if I were smart
(1)
martini
(1)
neices
(1)
nieces
(2)
non-inclusive
(1)
nuts
(1)
onefivetwo
(4)
She is G
(1)
so
(6)
This is some of the stuff I save you from
(1)
voted best
(2)
wish
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment