Saturday, March 11, 2006

email

I brought my heart paperweight to the second job because I felt it would be safer there and as I was clearing a space for it, I remembered that the owner's daughter sometimes sits at my desk. The owner's daughter has ADHD and some other problems and sometimes she takes things. I realized that my paperweight wasn't safe there either, so I hide it and in hiding it I moved a little decorative piece of paper I had forgotten.

It was small and printed with a design and had areas cut out. In the middle there was text that read: I can live without you but without you I don't do much living. Thank you for letting me hang around.

Sometimes, I seem obsessive probably because at times I'm obsessive. My defense is that I'm consistently obsessive about everything to the same degree.

No comments: