Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The file naming system is stupid. I didn't call it stupid. I called it crazy. I said it hurt my eyes. I said it's not intuitive.

I want to take a few days off but I'm afraid that being away from work isn't going to fix my funk. Everywhere I go, there I am.

...

So I was in this email conversation with a former intern. Among other things she was letting me know that she realized that she knew another intern that knew me and that second intern had said some nice things about me.

I replied that a bunch of people say nice things about me and for proof all she would have to do is walk into *my favorite bar* and mention my name.

She replied: "I'm glad to know that a bunch of rum-mies and wine-os say nice things about you"

I thought it was funny.


...

He said I was passive aggressive. I disagreed and then let the air out of one of his tires.

No comments: