Tuesday, March 21, 2006

So, I'm sitting at my desk and the head of a different division comes to my cube.

"You no good thief!"

"What?"

"Did you pick up some meters the other day?"

"Yeah, Saturday. I dropped them off at the shop."

"Well, I've got a police report here that says you picked up some meters and drove away with them. I have your license plate and everything. Someone reported you to the police."

"You know I worried about that but I knew those meters wouldn't last on the street until Monday especially on St. Patrick's day weekend, that's why I drove right to the shop and dropped them off and then took a photo of them."

"Did the police call you yet?"

"No. I've heard nothing."

"Well, they know you work with us and dropped them off so they probably just threw the report out"

I hope so.

No comments: