Saturday, March 11, 2006

email

She asked if I was going to be in the office later on. I'm sort of scheduled to be there every Thursday so I told her that I would be by. She then let me know that she wanted something added to the website. What she wanted was something I have never done before and I still don't know that much about html code so I was slightly concerned.

I was upstairs when she came in; I was busy and she was busy; I didn't see her until 10:45PM. I updated her on some things and then she asked about the webpage.

"Do you think we'll be able to do it?"

"Something's up already but you might want to look at it"

"It's up already? It was that easy?"

"Well, No. It took me a couple hours."


...

Lately, I've been having trouble putting a period on things. I like to wrap things up at the end. Sure in the beginning sometimes it seems like everything is all lose and unrelated but usually by the end there is that one little sentence that cinches everything up into a tight little bundle.

Okay, that doesn't happen often but it happens sometimes and in the cases when it doesn't happen there is usually at least a thought that gets closed. That hasn't been happening lately. I haven't been seeing the point of my typing. It's just a bunch of words in a somewhat readable jumble.

I should just post the stuff and let folks figure out whatever it is I'm trying to convey. Maybe they'll clue me in. Maybe seeing that stuff posted will give me a clue.

No comments: