Thursday, December 30, 2004

Hello, my little friend

So, I've been missing my x-acto, the one at the second office, the one at home and the one at the other office have known locations. I've been missing it for about two months which has made cutting stuff a pain in the ass. Anyway, today I reach for a pencil from the mug where I keep my pencils and there is my x-acto, point up. I don't know it you have every been poked or cut by an x-acto but it ain't much fun. Fortunatly, I got neither poked nor cut.

The cleaning lady must have put it there one day when I left it on my desk. Cleaning ladys should not touch stuff on top of the desk is what I think.

Anyway, I'm glad to have it back in the know.

And if I end the year on this post. I should be shot.

Er, maybe just dope slapped.

No comments: