Wednesday, December 08, 2004

It's 2:04 AM

It is always the way with me. I won't have much to do so I goof around until it takes me until 2:00 in the morning to finish.

I did copy all the CD's I had with me so now I can stop lugging these 26 and grab another 26 or so and copy them as well. I copy my CD's at the second office because it's the fastest machine I have access to the has two CD drives.

I was so intent on pissing away time. I typed out the lyrics to a song.

I had two Cranberry Lime Selters and a Chuck E Cheese's mug of tea since I've been here and instead of copying the two things I need to copy and leave, I'm here making this lameass post.

...

latest crude quote "I think she has more to offer than just a fuck hole"

I'm sure there is a better way I could have said that but that's the way I chose.

No comments: