Sunday, December 26, 2004

I'm unholey

So, I’ve been away from my high speed internet connections and kicking it old school with the dial-up. I remember thinking a couple of time “I’ll post something once I get to one of my high speed machines,” well, here I am and I’ve got nothing to say.

I went to breakfast with Lady G and her family: her mom, stepdad, nieces and kids were there. During one conversation she turns to me and asks “Did you ever get your ears pierced?” I replied “No, I stopped after I got my nipple pierced” which was my attempt to say something surprising but I was out done when she said “Yeah, I’ve only had my clit done.”

(I have no piercings, her - just her ears, by the way)



My mom got me a squeezebox as a gift



D40 Concertina

Folk musicians have favored concertinas since the mid-1800s for their low cost, portability and superior sound. Compared with other concertinas, you'll find Hohner's has a brighter sound and smoother tone. The D40 comes with the Concertina Gig Bag at no additional cost.

Style: Anglo-German Diatonic
Buttons: 20
Reeds: 40
Key Combination: CG
Color: Mahogany Ends
Weight: 3 lbs.
Size: 8" wide by 8.5" high

MSRP $249.50


Thanks mom.

No comments: