Thursday, December 02, 2004

I fancy myself as an essayist

Although I sometimes put words to a page I don't consider myself a writer.

Although I sometimes post entries to a web log I don't consider myself a blogger.

I fancy myself as an essayist.

That's not one bit true but I just get a kick out of saying "I fancy..." and like using the word essayist because really what the heck is an essayist?

an essay is...

psst, I'm a dork that likes reading definitions.

...

I took the day off from the day job.

I'm here at the second job. That's why the time of this post is during business hours.

I'm at the second job to do the proofs for a postcard/palmcard that some agent requested kinda last minute. It really wasn't last minute it was just asked at a bad time.

I gots all kinda shit happening.

Anyway, the proofs for the cards are done. Good luck trying to get CopyCop to produce what you want, despite the three differnet layouts I provided along with the PDF file on floppy disk.

I could produce them for you if you didn't want three thousand of them.

The difference between a palm card and a post card? A palm card you hand out and a post card you mail. These cards are being delivered both ways.


I promised I would finish stringing those damn Christmas lights today.


If you knew me you would find that title as funny as I do.

...although technically it may be correct.

No comments: