Wednesday, December 15, 2004


a little over a year ago, I was thinking...

Okay, I don't know what I was thinking over a year ago but on 10-22-03 I bought 37 shares of AK Steel Holding (AKS) for $2.31 a share so total cost was $85.47 (I pay $4 commision charge so I just forget about it in my figures).

Anyway, I'm not going home for some reason, goofing about on the internet and say "Ya know, I haven't checked my portfolio lately" so I check it. It's doing okay but then I see 452.81% which is the increase of AKS from when I bought it, dollar amount of increase $387.02 off an $85 investment, that's for doing nothing.

AKS

See it now before it tanks.

Over all my portfolio is up 95% if you were wondering. Total value today $4,744.08. Initial investment $2,423.44.

That's right, I'm a fat cat.

I started investing back when I felt guilty buying lottery tickets.

I didn't actually stop buying lottery tickets though.

No comments: