Thursday, April 06, 2006

1½ x 2½ but two timed

Are spirals always downwards?

I think spirals get a bum rap.

Idiom:
on the bum

1. Living as a vagrant or tramp.
2. Out of order; broken.


I forget what made me think of a downward spiral.


I walked by a yellow three by five card, in the gutter, that had the words 'Your Lord' written on it in blue pen. Four steps later a saw another yellow card with 'Deuteronomy 22:10' written in the same blue pen. Later, I looked up the verse online.

Deuteronomy 22:10
Do not plow with an ox and a donkey yoked together.

I was like "Duly noted"

...

I sometimes wonder who gives a shit even though I know who.


...

I heard someone headed my way, in such a way that I knew they would stop at my cube. I turned around. It was the head of a different division in a different department.

"Did you apply?"

"Yes, I did."

He delivered his answered as he turned and walked away "Good because if you didn't I was going to have you killed."

more money, a boss that's a better fit for me, more structure but I would be doing the same one thing all day long. I could no longer be lazy all day long.

...

having friends that awe easy

A myth is the legend I was

No comments: