Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm getting a lot of hits from this search for 'joke'. It's a little video of me telling a joke. I think watching me tell the joke is actually much funnier than the joke itself.

I've been working around the house. I miss construction.

The squirrels are back in the eaves. I dislike heights so I haven't been doing anything about them until today. I pulled the thirty-three foot ladder from the flat part of the one story roof and made some repairs. I was able to fix some of it by reaching down from the two story roof and I think I gave myself a first degree burn from the black asphalt roof. I would tell you where the burn is but it's kind of embarrassing admitting that you burned your big fat gut by laying down on the roof. I tucked my t-shirt in after the third time.

No comments: