Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sometimes I just eat.

coattails to fame


I think I have a modicum of skill but that's not why I post. I don't think anyone gets much value out of the time they spend here. I think I just help to pass the day. A joint effort to waste a few minutes; to get three and a half minutes closer to lunch or to quitting time.

I would love to know why certain people come by here more than once. I would like to know, not for some wanting need for encouragement but so that I could learn a little about how those people see.

I heard a tv chef once say that the most important that he was taught was how to taste.

But in finding out why people return would most likely change the way I write, I wouldn't do it purposefully but I'm sure it would happen. It's in my nature. "What would you like? Here it is." My style changed once I found out I had a reader.

Like singing to the car radio with the windows down, everything is free and unrestricted until someone gets within earshot.


I wonder what you are hearing

No comments: