Sunday, April 30, 2006

One of the things I dislike about me being in a pissy mood is that it get results. Instead of a friend telling me to knock it off, telling me that we all go through bad patches, I get placated.

It could be because I usually keep my bad attitudes inside for the most part. I usually save my snide remarks for online ranting.

I'm being taught bad habits.

...

I was on the roof again today and the feelings of vertigo were almost non existent. I tried to fire up the gas powered mower and it would only stay running with the air filter off. I need a new air filter.

I pulled the cord to the mower eight times in a row and it didn't even turn over.

"Is it not starting?" I was asked.

I glared at the inquisitor and then asked "Isn't that a silly question?"

I didn't want to mow the lawn even though it needed it, even though we are about to get a week of rain. according to the forecast.

I was angry with myself that I somehow got the motivation to pull the mower from the shed and it only got worse when the mower wouldn't start.

...

this is my featured photo

No comments: