Sunday, April 09, 2006

Quiet in the back!

"Forget hope. There is only now."

Well, at least now I have a reason to dislike him, I thought. He was a young guy, dressed in nice clothes but he was wearing them like a retard, for one, his shirt was unbutton half way down his chest. I made a conscience effort to forget him as soon as he sat down to the left of my friend but after that statement he jumped right to the front of my thoughts.

"Forget hope?! You can't forget hope. Without hope there is no tomorrow. You can't forget hope" I said across my friend who leaned back in his chair to give me a direct line of fire at the young fool. I received no rebuttal but then he wasn't actually talking to me to begin with.

Coward

From somewhere in the back of my head I heard a voice say "You're a strange champion for hope"

I just ignored the voice.

No comments: