Friday, April 14, 2006

cracked with wise

"That one's cracked" I said and pointed to the pint glass in front of the guy next to me. She dumped the beer out of the glass and looked.

"I don't know Timmy I don't see a crack" she said as she examined the glass.

"Are you doubting my abilities?" I asked as she still rotated the glass around looking for the break. "I've only had one shot so far" I offered as a reason on why my statement could not have been wrong when just then she saw the crack and tossed the glass into the trash.

Later, I moved to my favorite seat, by the taps. The keg kicked sending Bud Light foam spewing from a pint glass. She emptied the glass and started to clear the line of foam.

"You'll probably check this one too but I think that one's crack" She spotted that crack right away.

"What are you on glass patrol?"

"I'm just letting you know my eyesight is pretty good for the next time you assign me to nipple patrol"

"I'm surprised you remember that" she said with a laugh.

How could I forget?

No comments: