Friday, April 14, 2006

"Here he is" I overheard him softly say. He was making certain that particular things were being tended to. He is high up the chain of command.

"Even if nobody was here Brian is entitled to take a lunch." the assistant at the desk stated

"I know that but if nobody was here, I would call and get someone."

"Just out of curiosity, who would that be?" I asked

"Well, first it would be Ed."

"Ed's not in."

"Well, then I would call you."

"What if I wasn't feeling well?"

"Then I would rub your back, try to make you feel better"

"You know, I'm kinda comforted by that but I'm also freaked out a bit."


I picked up The legend of Johnny Cash. It was eleven bucks. It has twenty one songs. I wanted it for awhile but I'm sure I have all twenty one songs somewhere over various CD's so I couldn't really justify it in my own mind but then I heard a friend singing Folson Prison Blues so I bought it and burned him a copy.

No comments: