Tuesday, April 11, 2006

This one I remembered

Man

I forgot to title that last post.

I've been trying to put a title on all the posts, mainly just for shits and giggles.

I say 'man' alot 'cause sometimes I think I'm too profane.


We were hanging around finishing our beers after the Red Sox won their opening home game. Danielle walked behind the bar to begin her shift, flashed me a winning smile and said "Hi husband" which caused a bit of a stir between my friends and the other bartender. Soon after, another bartender walked through the door for her first day.

"Who's that?" one of my friends asked me.

"She's new. Today's her first."

"What's her name?"

"I don't know. I've never see her before. I'm not that good. Give me at least five minutes."

I watched to see how Danielle was doing. She had a sparkle in her eye that I haven't seen in awhile and I could only notice it when she was talking to the other bartender. I was glad to see it.

I didn't actually stay long enough to get the new girl's name because I was in for a long night as it was already.

No comments: