Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I know, I know...


I know I'm an ass. I working on changing that though but I'm an under achiever so please either bear with me or give me a swift kick, or a quick push from behind. Yes, I will get quiet angry with the kicking and the pushing but once it's all said and done we both will know that was the proper thing to do but I still won't admit it.

If you look at my worries, they are pretty lame, all self induced really, ...truly, ...honestly, ...without a doubt.
...
Quick day at the r.e. done at 10:35pm.

My work in the hall is stacking up, I'm getting more field work which is nice but my desk work isn't going anywhere. My plan, do the field work and let come what may. I've been asked to do things and I've done them for the most part but nobody has been asking for the stuff and I know it supposed to be moved along. I would ask about it but my philosophy is to not ask a question if you think you may not like the answer. Oh, well.

I have a pretty good life, God has been good to me, I should do more with it, need to do more.

I've been given more dollar bills to the 'homeless'. I'm certain it is for some distorted nonsensical reason.

So, I won $22.00 at Keno today and Liz pays me in singles and tells me I should go the the local strip joint with them. I gave her back more than half of them, which works out to be a 50% tip, she didn't let me slip them into her waistband but I didn't ask to. There were no gyrations either.

Okay, I didn't really win $22 because I paid ten to start so I only won $12.

Even when printing I usually spellout the word okay, I can't remember when that started. Sometimes I do use O.K. but it's infrequent.

My life is like having to choice between jelly or jam, and I'm asking what, no perserves?

When I am straightening out the bottle on the water cooler, I sometimes wonder why my neice is so obsessive compulsive. A tilted water cooler bottle will bother me to no end, yet I can leave a small mountain of previously worn clothes in the middle of my bedroom floor, it's not even a neat pile. What's up with that? I'll usually do laundry when I have to jump over the pile because I can no longer step over it and only then because I'm afraid I will slide on the sleeve of some cotton poly blend and split my head open.

Yes, doctor I was jumping over laundry, missed and slipped on the blue pinstripped buttondown. Can you just stitch me up, please? ...That's if I'm conscience.

What bothered me today, someone reimbused the company for a toner cartidge and on the memo line they put "computer ink" which is so totally wrong.

I hear some folks worry about cancer and unemployment or losing a loved one.

No comments: