Wednesday, March 03, 2004

oh..



So, I get to the real estate office after normal hours of operation have past and I have an agent going over stuff with me and there's a knock on the door. It's another agent from another real estate office. I come in late to avoid agents and now I'm getting agents from other offices.

"Hi, I have a p and s for Nancy but I need a copy of the first two pages"
"Alright" I take the purchase and sale agreement and proceed to the copier.
"I was wondering how I was going to drop this off"
"Yeah, you got lucky"
"I'm so and so, I don't think I've seen you before" I would fill in her name but I forgot it.
"I've been around longer than dirt but now I only come in at night. So, you probably wouldn't have seen me but you might have heard my name taken in vain."
"oh, longer than dirt" said almost like a question but not quite

oh indeed


...I think the squirrel story is so much nicer.

No comments: