Wednesday, March 17, 2004

So...

earlier today, I thinking about stuff, stuff like I would like to tell someone that I'm pulling for them, I hope things all work out for you because for some reason I care. Then I think, the connection is only a few digital bits of information, how will that be received, how do I say it eloquently, and nonmisunderstandable. Then I remember that I spelled something wrong in the previous post but sent it anyway. Then I think about the person who sends me email and the salutation is always Tim-Me because it's all about me.

Since when do I care about eloquence and then make up a word like nonmisunderstandable, to boot.
...
Also, earlier, after I was up for about an hour and one half, I sat down and fell asleep, I have no reason to be tired so I don't know what that was all about but I had this dream that I woke up and went outside to shovel and most of the 8 inches of last night's snow was gone. There was only some left on the lawn which I thought was pretty damn sweet, then I woke up and went outside for real. Most of the snow was still there but most of the shoveling was done, all I did was neaten things up a bit, which I thought was pretty damn sweet.
...
So anyway, I'm pulling for you, if that matters at all.

No comments: