Sunday, March 28, 2004

I won't forget the little people...


I was going to do some work but...

My sisters are fussing about with one of their vending machines which just swallowed four of my quarters and burped out nada, which made me remember something.

"Hey, in the supermarket they had a vending machine selling superballs that looked like pool balls" I said.
"Yeah, it ate my fifty cents" the teacher sister said.
"It ate a dollar of mine. I did the fifty and nothing so I shook it the best I could and put another fifty in with no results"
"That guy must be making a fortune"
"Yeah, and then I thought the thing is full of rubber balls all crammed into a glass container, nothing going to move, ever. That bastard."

Then I get this idea about vending machines online, like with a five dollar minimium or something. I think I going to be rich.

No comments: