Monday, March 29, 2004

My own mini-me...


Some of those cd's I recently bought were of a county type style. They are more of a pop type sound but there still is the steel guitar and maybe a banjo and fiddle here and there. I rather not go into the why, just admitting it, is all I can bear. Anyway, I'm playing the cd's while Little g is around because I just got that second half of the shipment that morning and she start singing along and she starts adding "Yee-Haw" here and there, which still cracks me up. She also makes up lyrics about riding on a donkey. That cracks me up too

Later after Little g is back at her house, I'm in this discussion about what a card she is, and the yee hawing and stuff comes up along with when she called me ma'am last weekend, and someone says what makes that stuff even funnier is that that is classic you, that's exactly the type of stuff you do, only now you're on the receiving end. Which is true, but Little g might have better timing.

No comments: