Sunday, March 28, 2004

Sunday's next...

I think goofball stage is officially over. Over since Friday afternoon. I'm not certain what stage I'm in now but it's not miserible prick mode so that's a plus.

I at the real estate office catching up on stuff, mostly my log updates and new cd listening. I did install a cd burner into the machine, which is now completely devoid of it's plastic shell. Prior to today, only the access panel was off, now it's all gone. I used to have an external burner but since the os change I've been without a proper driver and I wanted a faster burner so, I got a faster burner.

Presently, I'm drinking cold coffee and avoiding eating it companion which is a strawberry cheese danish. If I would just stop eating crap, I would get back to my fighting weight, oh well, maybe tomorrow.

No comments: