Tuesday, March 09, 2004

When I toot my own horn, it usually sounds off key...

Yesterday... I think my ramblings are not as worse a day late maybe because some of the haphazardness gets edited out or maybe just forgotten. Anyway, was I starting a story?

There had to have been something. I remember the start...someone was locked out of their house...that's all I got. Well, I got them in, now that's all I got.

I finally hung those silk flowers up for Lady G, she could have easily done it herself but at times she likes to make me feel useful. I will be doing the custom magnets, like the refrigerator kind, for the birthday party for the mother of Lady G, I'm told there is specialized confetti that will be used, my first idea is to get the confetti, scan it, enlarge it, and use it as a background for magnets, magnets shaped like something not yet decided. I have a die cutter at the house so a new die purchase maybe in order.

Either Miss Y is strangely comfortable in my presence or she is flirting with me, ie. a thigh brushes against my shoulder while she reaches for some of my candy followed by a little pout that my Mike and Ike's are almost out.

I need to get more Mike and Ike's.

Miss Y knows all about, and has met, Lady G as well as knowing where the line starts. But winks from the ones further down the line are appreciated albeit fruitless. She was in my cube four times today.

"I can be a bitch sometimes" says Lady G about herself
"You usually aren't a bitch to me, even so, that's part of the package" says I
"You like it when I'm a bitch" she tells me, I can feel her waiting for a denial.
"I won't admit to that but, even so, you make it worth my while"
"Will you stop with the 'even so'?"
"sure"...
..."Thanks for hanging the flowers"
"you're welcome"
"I might have to let you do me doggy style" she says for shock value
"I've given up on that style.." I started to say with not missing a beat
"you're bad" she interrupted with a laugh
I try to finish my statement but she interrupted again with the same but this time adding a 'so' which proceeded the bad.
then she says "good bye, I'll talk with you tomorrow" and hangs up the phone.

good bye


doggy style...Does that mean in the middle of a city owned park? ...well, it really doesn't matter because that's okay, too.
...

I found this pic at work, it's VT, that my truck, my trailer, my shed

No comments: