Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I'm undefeated in Olympic Fencing...


Poker chips seem to be on time now. The Amazon order got delayed so I cancelled it because I didn't enjoy the service.


So here's the message I sent Amazon:

I canceled the above order because I am disappointed with your service. Most of the items I selected had a shipping date of no more than three days. I ordered the items on March 13 and now ten days later Amazon informs me that there is a delay.

You need to be more honest with your estimated shipping dates. This is not the first time Amazon has let me down.

And please don't offer me some five dollar credit that expires in a month, if you check your records, I don't use them.

I want better service.


Here's the reply

Greetings from Amazon.com.

It is always important for us to hear how customers react to all aspects of shopping at Amazon.com. Strong customer feedback like yours helps us continue to improve the selection and service we provide, and we appreciate the time you took to write to us.

Thank you for shopping at amazon.com.


Best regards,

Lana Smith
Amazon.com Customer Service
http://www.amazon.com


And I'm a goddamn stockholder to boot. I have 3.84 shares of Amazon thanks to sharebuilder.com. Yeah, that is correct, it's less than four whole shares.
...
So, Lady G keeps asking if I'm getting enough sleep, I tell her I get enough. She tells me that white people get more noticeable bags under their eyes and the bags make them look old. I tell her, if that's the case I'll save off the goatee and I'll lose about six years, to which she replies but then you are no longer look sexy.

She is correct.

If I get enough nerve up, I'm going to morph the goatee into a Van Dyke and wear my foil by my side, challenging people to duels.

Actually, I'm better with the Epee or the Sabre.

Man, I would get the best seat on the subway train.

Maybe, I'm not getting enough sleep.


No comments: