Sunday, March 21, 2004

Pardon me, ....ma'am?!...


Little g was hanging with me yesterday, Little g is Lady G's ten year old daughter.

I asked her if she ever made pizza's before and she replied that her family usually buys their pizza. With the tone that only losers make their own pizza as opposed to I've never had the fun experience of making my own pizza.

I have been over the loser part of that discussion with myself a few times. I'm not certain why I cook as much as I do because take-out or even going out is by far easier and you can get quality food if you pick your spots right. And I'm not saving any money cooking for myself, if I figure it out, I'll let you know.

So Little g is helping out and I say something to her and she replies "okay, ma'am", which still cracks me up. I don't know where she gets her snide remarks from but she's a funny little shit.

We also had a snowball fight, I got more hits on her mainly because she was head hunting with mild success.

She took her left-over pizza home with her, she had wanted to put potato on it as a topping but I forgot and after some debating, I think potato might be a decent topping if it were sauteed or something first. She ended up with chicken, onions chopped fine, pineapple (just one chunk), and a little bit of ham and salami, with a good amount of cheese. Good choice.

My niece was also by Saturday and there was a little bit of bonding between the two girls which was nice because the niece gave Little g the cold shoulder the first time they met. The niece also gave the cold shoulder treatment to Lady G but later warmed up, because few can resist the charms of Lady G.

Lately, I've been in goofball mode which is more pleasing than the bitching hypocrite mode. I know when the change happened I just don't know why.

Presently, I don't care why.

No comments: