Monday, February 16, 2004

Day off...

First thing, coffee. Second thing, sitting drinking coffee. After that I don't recall the order of events.

During the day, I did deliver two children to one place and later picked one back up and returned that child to his original location. I also made a triangular device to hide a protuding pipe in the upper bathroom. The orginal plan was to just box the pipe in, but that would have created a lot of right angles and a sharp corner which in my opinion would be an eyesore. So, I did a triangle which took more time to figure out the structure and all the cuts where funky, not one 90 degree angle. Anyway, I was pleased and the finishing will be easier with the oblique angles.

...

The deceased squirrel formally on the sidewalk is fortunately gone.

No comments: