Sunday, February 29, 2004

ho hum...

"Hello"
"What's with you?"
"What are you talking about?"
"So, you got attitude now?"
"What are you talking about?"
"The way you're talking."
"That was my friendly Hello"
"You need to work on that. Where are you?"
"Home Depot"
"What are you doing there?"
"Getting sheetrock so hopefully I can finish the walls in the bathroom"
"That will be nice so then you can hang the flowers in my hall"
"Yeah, that's right, I need hooks"

and then the asshole with the cellphone continues his conversation by the welders at the back of tool aisle for another fifteen minutes.

I left my cart in the fastner aisle with the wallboard on it. I don't push a cart around if I don't have to. During my phone call, the folks at Home Depot decided to restock the aisle next to the fastner aisle and it was such a risky operation they had to close off both aisles. Their safety precautions only momentarily kept me from my items. They don't like you, the untrained customer to move the safety devices but the worst they can do is speak harshly to you.

I did get all the rocking done.

...

Harpoon's Hiberian Red Beer has returned.

No comments: