Monday, February 16, 2004

It's not Sunday anymore...

I use ... too much. I also use the word too too much.

I wanted to get the real estate out of the way so I came into the real estate office after my dinner date. I have a $600 check I can't do anything with until the accounts get straightened out. The plan, originally, was to wait until Monday but now I want Monday off, even though right now it is Monday.

I did get a grand parking space, only 20 paces away not the usually 240. Yeah, I counted.

Later today, after 8:30AM, I hope to get something constructive done in the house, I haven't decided what it is yet.

Maybe, I'll get the dead squirrel off the sidewalk. There seems to be more squirrels getting hit by cars as of late. Maybe someone is fattening them up with peanuts and Froot Loops.

No comments: