skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
my magnificence is only rivaled by my modesty
Disclaimer: some of these thoughts are uncooked.
Friday, February 20, 2004
Not as long, not as long
The highs last not as long.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About:
I say things like they are true.
e-male: greencatfish at gmail dot com
Search This Blog
My Blog List
John is short for Johnner
-
i'm an open window when you've locked all the doors
-
tonypierce.com + busblog
-
Kingesqv5
-
the known universe» The Known Universe
-
BRAND TRUEBOY
-
Lisa's Place
-
NOTHING TO SAY
-
Twenty Thousand Dollars Worth of Sneakers
-
Fat Free Milk......
-
Moxie
-
Unwashed Depressive
-
Le Mort d'Simpel
-
Chicana on the Edge
-
sweaty blistered sneaker toe
-
Blog Archive
►
2026
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2023
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2022
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2020
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2019
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
2018
(6)
►
December
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
2017
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2016
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2013
(25)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(48)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(151)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(27)
►
2010
(158)
►
December
(53)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(159)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(26)
►
February
(34)
►
January
(24)
►
2008
(174)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(24)
►
2007
(429)
►
December
(30)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(27)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(31)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(52)
►
February
(45)
►
January
(69)
►
2006
(572)
►
December
(46)
►
November
(73)
►
October
(60)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(48)
►
June
(30)
►
May
(42)
►
April
(48)
►
March
(45)
►
February
(35)
►
January
(68)
►
2005
(630)
►
December
(43)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(39)
►
August
(58)
►
July
(28)
►
June
(64)
►
May
(70)
►
April
(74)
►
March
(50)
►
February
(53)
►
January
(73)
▼
2004
(597)
►
December
(73)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(46)
►
September
(58)
►
August
(41)
►
July
(43)
►
June
(54)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(44)
►
March
(60)
▼
February
(68)
ho hum...
Quiet as a tear..
Lunch...
okay, then..
Anyway...
Never? Never Ever?...
great...
Fish Story
I don't think I ask for too much...
something not dissimiliar..
further, so...
so...
things I know...for today anyway..
I've known Lady G since sophomore year in high sch...
My hypocrisy it truly knows not a bound My hypocrisy
I am an ass.
...
looney, loony, luny...
Finally...
tomorrow is Monday...
Yeah...
Saturday...
Sink or swim
Not as long, not as long
Dreg...
Lady G repeatedly asks, "what do you do for you?"....
Someday...
I shoot the lights, and I curse the dark...
What the heck...
No skunk last night, probably has returned to its ...
So...
Phone rings...
I saw that picture...
Day off...
Harmonica,
It's not Sunday anymore...
Updates...
Is it talking to yourself...
Questions, I was asked questions.
No title
Igniter, Ignitor...
I like when woman call me by my proper first name,...
Throw it away...
This Sunday... Hamersley's normally too foo foo f...
dot dot dot
Wednesday, already...
Hello?...
Keno is a sucker bet...
The Best I Can Promise is to Listen...
So I don't need a new dryer...
Oh well...
One more shovel full won't be noticed...
2,641 cents...
No, Really, When is Limbo Time?...
Sunday, sunday...
The rabbit lives on...
I have all my wisdom teeth...
Back from lunch had the chicken fingers with the h...
Is it getting dark in here?...
eeh..orrre
Ahh...the permit desk
A stick with nice shoes...
Tuesday lives on...
Superman never made any money...
No admittance...
Almost famous...
Everbody's a fan tomorrow..pretenders..
Sunday...Sunday...Sunday
►
January
(28)
Labels
bar
(1)
bio
(2)
blogging
(1)
Bob
(1)
buck
(1)
Danielle
(1)
define
(1)
dictionary
(1)
didn't make the cut
(1)
ditching friends
(1)
doubts
(1)
draft
(1)
dumbass
(1)
feathered friends
(1)
if I were smart
(1)
martini
(1)
neices
(1)
nieces
(2)
non-inclusive
(1)
nuts
(1)
onefivetwo
(4)
She is G
(1)
so
(6)
This is some of the stuff I save you from
(1)
voted best
(2)
wish
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment